Monday, April 14, 2014

L Is For Loyal




Loyal: faithful; having or showing complete and constant support for someone or something.

What do I mean when I say I am loyal? I stand by my friends and family members no matter what.  I support them, not for personal gain, but because I want the other person to be happy. I don't talk about someone behind their back. I give others my honest opinions, but am careful not to be cruel.  I offer a listening ear, a shoulder to cry on, a smile or hug to cheer them up. I am someone that others can always count on--sometimes to the point of taking advantage, unfortunately.


1 comment:

  1. Don't let others take advantage of you. It's great that you're a loyal friend, but don't let others take advantage of that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...