1. When was the last time you did something foolish? If you can't answer that one, try this one-when was the last time someone fooled you?
I can't think of a specific answer to either question....but I do foolish things on a pretty regular basis, so I'm sure it wasn't all that long ago.
2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?
I haven't read any biographies or nonfiction books yet this year, but I have a book about the Tudors in my "to read" pile. They are one of my obsessions, so I am sure I'll enjoy it.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
Definitely friend. We use garlic in/on almost everything...no way to pick a favorite dish.
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets?
The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?
I like blogs about families, much like mine. Not generally a fan of blogs about blogging.
Tuesday, while shopping and trying to determine how much I was spending. :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Glad I had time to take part in this hop amidst the A-Z Challenge!