Tuesday, April 8, 2014

G Is For Grateful





I have learned to be grateful every day, for big things and little things. To help me do that, I take part in a weekly blog link up called Ten Things of Thankful.  Some weeks I really have to stretch to come up with ten, and some weeks I could probably write TWO lists. I've even learned to be grateful for difficult times in my life, as they almost always lead to learning something new about myself or about someone else.  Today, I can add that I am grateful for all the new blog friends I'm making through this challenge! 

6 comments:

  1. Always a good thing! Gratefulness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for new friends! I did the gratitude challenge for a month not too long ago--looking for 5 unique things every day. It was fun, and I'd find myself thinking about how I enjoyed the fact I could walk, or that my son said something nice to his sister, or that I got to eat cheese. Mmm. Cheese...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent choice for "G". It's important to remember to appreciate the little things. It makes life more joyful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GEE WIZ a GREAT WAY TO GO! I try to think all I am grateful for every night when I go to bed and every morning when I wake, this month I am grateful for the fun I stumble upon in the At o Z's Mine are just GOURDS at http://4covert2overt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's easy to forget to be grateful for the things we have and take for granted.

    J.L. Campbell writes at The Character Depot and the Jamaican Kid Lit Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa. Good to see your post. I share the same sentiment of gratitude for the letter G!
    Happy Blogging A to Z.
    http://musenmotivation.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/g-gratitude/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...