Wednesday, April 2, 2014

B Is For Blessed





The quote in this picture pretty much sums it up. I am incredibly blessed. I have a house that I love, in a nice quiet neighborhood. I have plenty to eat and drink every day. I have clothes to wear that are clean and in good condition. I have a husband who loves and spoils me. I have three children who have all turned out to be pretty decent adults (they each have their flaws, but so does their mother!). I have a grandson who is adorable, imaginative, and loving. I have friends I can count on to support and encourage me, both in real life and online. I am once again able to say that I have my health. When I have down days, I have MORE than enough blessings to count to perk me up again.  

11 comments:

  1. You have perfectly summed up how I would 'Count My Blessings' as well. Thanks...very thoughtful and the picture does say it all.
    Sue at CollectInTexas Gal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Counting our blessings is one thing everybody should do more of. Glad you are feeling so blessed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you actually take the time to assess the good things, life really isn't all that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. blessed is a good thing. And to be able to see that through all the negative, I'd say is more than blessed! <3
    Jamie Dement (LadyJai)
    My A to Z
    Caring for My Veteran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you I also live an extremely blessed life and think it's so important to take time out of your day to express those blessings out loud! Thanks for reminding me to pause and count my many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. But i woke up....That's a great and touching quote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the part about waking up - so true!

    Madeline @ The Shellshank Redemption
    Minion, Capt. Alex's Ninja Minion Army
    The 2014 Blogging from A-Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great reminder to count our blessings!!!

    I was able to finally add myself to your 'follow' so yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for reminding me about the simple blessings of life.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So true! We should be thankful for the smallest of joys every day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Couldn't agree with you more...counting blessings keeps everything in proper perspective.

    Dropping by from the A to Z Challenge,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...