Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What's In My Purse

The Liebers

Turn your purse upside down and tell us ten things that fall out.

I don't carry a lot of things in my purse these days (not like when I used to carry a HUGE one that had everything but the kitchen sink in it!), but there are some things that are pretty much staples.

1) Wallet--with a small amount of cash, debit card, credit cards, pictures, ID

2) Notebook--because I never know when the muse will hit, or when I need to write down a book title.

3) Keys--actually a BUNCH of keychains with a single house key on it.

4) Phone--on those occasions when I actually remember to pick it up before I walk out of the house.

5) Tissues--because they're more sanitary than the handkerchief my grandmother used to tell me a lady should always carry with her.

6) Eyeglass cleaner--you never know when you're going to need it, and I can't stand when my glasses get really dirty.

7) Hair brush--my one vanity item. As long as the hair looks good, then I feel good.

8) Candy--usually peppermints, and sometimes M&Ms.

9) Business cards--those of other people,which I always pick up at festivals and other places, as well as some of my own to hand out when needed.

10) Camera--Not always with me, but it's in there right now, as I took it to my hometown the end of last week....although I never once used it during those two days.

So.....what's in YOUR purse? Write a post and link up to the blog hop (click on the pic above), or just share in the comments.


7 comments:

  1. Love you list! My husband has lasik surgery last summer, but before that I always has some lens wipes for him in my purse (and the car) because he hated for his glasses to be smudged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a practical purse - not like the suitcase-type one that I carry. I keep hoping to scale mine down, but now on these Tues. Ten lists today that I'm reading, I keep finding more items to add. I ran out of lens wipes a few weeks ago. Thanks for reminding me. Think I'll pick some up today and throw them in my purse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband carried a handkerchief for years, until he realized (I told him) how gross it was. So I have to make sure I always have tissues. And eyeglass cleaner - I need that! My sunglasses are always filthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds very sensible. I always have my iPhone w/ me just in case I forget my camera. You never know when you'll need it. I agree a kleenex is more sanitary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always forget to take business cards with me! That's something that would be good to stick into my purse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I just realized I left my business cards in my last purse..I stink and switching stuff out. I ALWAYS forget something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Business cards would fit in my purse! I should carry some around. I have them, but I've never handed any out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...