Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge (Volume 168)


I used to link up to this blog hop every week, but haven't done it in a while....found it again this week, so here it goes.

1. March is known as the windy month. Which of the following phrases best fits your March so far...'throw caution to the wind', 'three sheets to the wind', 'run like the wind', or 'see which way the wind blows'?
"See which way the wind blows."  I tend to be a go with the flow kind of girl.

2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food?
I love lots of green foods....green beans, lettuce, cabbage,  spinach, asparagus, broccoli, brussel sprouts, mint chocolate chip ice cream, kiwis, green M&Ms, etc.  With all of those, it's impossible to pick a favorite dish made with one of them.

3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell!
I have locked myself out of the house several times. Fortunately, the house we lived in at the time had a living room window on the front porch that I could open and climb in---I kept having visions of the police catching me and accusing me of breaking and entering!  LOL

4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite and why?
Gosh, I'm having a hard time with the "Favorites" questions this week.   I love Yoda for all the wisdom he shares....Kermit because I think he's adorable....and The Wicked Witch of the West because she's so misunderstood.

5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not? 
Agree....if a group of people don't have hope, they are not likely to be easy to lead in a new direction, as they won't see the point.

6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it's title.
I Can't Hate You Anymore, Nick Lachey

7. What's a road trip you'd like to take?
Pennsylvania Amish country

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Still waiting for the REAL beginning of spring here in Ohio.

6 comments:

  1. Love all the green foods you mentioned, except for the mint ice cream. Not a big fan of ice cream for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we're still waiting for spring here too. In the 90s we loved in Pennsylvania Amish country for 9 months. It is so beautiful and interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. That's supposed to read 'lived' !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love visiting Amish country. As a matter of fact we will be in Amish country on Thursday. There is still one covered bridge left in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still waiting in NJ too : ) I haven't taken a road trip through Amish country (PA) since I was a kid. I'd enjoy doing that again I think. Glad you joined the HP today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I'm glad the police never did catch and stop you from entering your own home. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...