Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Meme With No Name (Sunday Stealing)




1. Have you ever pretended to read a book to impress someone?
Not that I can remember

2. Have you ever pretended not to read a book in order to avoid embarrassment?

Again, not that I can remember

3. What’s your worst reading habit?

Skipping over lengthy descriptive passages.

4. What book are you most proud of having read?

The Bible,which I try to read cover to cover each year.

5. Do you buy most of your books new, second-hand, electronically or borrow via the library?

Borrow most from the library

6. Have you ever pretended to watch a film to impress someone?

See question #1

7. Have you ever pretended not to have watched a film in order to avoid embarrassment?

See question #2

8. What movie have you watched the most?

Either Gone With The Wind or The Wizard of Oz

9. What film do you tell people is your favorite ever?

Somewhere In Time

10. What film is actually your favorite ever?

Somewhere In Time

11. What time do you usually wake up and get up in the mornings?

Anywhere between 5 am and 9 am,

12. Do you wake naturally or does something/someone wake you up?

Generally wake naturally

13. How many snooze alarms do you need?

None, since I don't generally use an alarm.

14. What’s your routine on a workday/work at home morning?

Get up, have a cappuccino while watching TODAY and talking to my mother, do housework, and then spend the rest of the day doing whatever.

15. What’s your routine on a non-workday morning?

Same as #14

3 comments:

  1. I love weekends and vacations when I can wake naturally. I am not a fan of my alarm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your morning routine has me anxious for summer vacation to get here then I'll have nearly 3 glorious months of lazy mornings. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My twin sister has actually watched Gone With The Wind over 50 times (she reckons) and I shamefully have not seen it at all! She named both her children after characters in the film!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...