Friday, March 28, 2014

Ten Things Of Thankful 3/28/14

Ten Things of Thankful


1) I am thankful that, although we had snow again this week, it barely amounted to anything, and melted almost as soon as it hit the ground.

2) I am thankful that Amy bought me a Shamrock Shake on Tuesday.


3) I am thankful for friends I can count on to be there when I need support and encouragement.

4) I am thankful that I got to Hot Topic this week in time to buy the very last Doctor Who t-shirt with Matt Smith's picture on it.


5) I am thankful that Amy is an excellent seamstress and can hem skirts and slacks that are too long for short little ol' me.

6) I am thankful that while at the mall on Friday morning, we caught part of an event taking place called Wings Of Wonder....and got to see penguins.


7) I'm also thankful that we stopped in the pet store so I could get my puppy fix.  The white Siberian husky was my favorite.



8) I am thankful that my nap taking days are getting fewer and farther between....but I definitely enjoyed the one I took Thursday afternoon.

9) I am thankful for getting to hear my grandson sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to me over the phone....and look forward to seeing him do the motions to it when we're together again.

10) I am thankful that we've had nice weather more often than not this week.

13 comments:

  1. Yay to the snow not sticking in the end and sounded like a perfect week when all was said and told. So glad to hear and enjoy the weekend now 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had that snow too. Blah!
    Penguins and the mall? For real?! Our mall is just crawling with pre-teens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had some snow/ice this week, too. I was grumbling, but at least it didn't stick.
    I would love to know someone who could alter things for me. Or teach me how to do it. My boys are growing so fast, taking a hem down would be helpful.
    We had a husky when I was a little kid. They are the best kind of dog to cuddle.
    I hope you get to see your grandson soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's nice to hear that the snow isn't sticking. A sure sign of better weather times to come! So glad to hear it! I love
    I tell you what, I still haven't seen Dr. Who and I think I may really be missing something. Now that I'm (finally) done with Breaking Bad, I may have to have a look.
    Oh, that is a beautiful pup! And I can just imagine that hearing the little one sing Itsy Bitsy Spider is a highlight! I hope you get to see him very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love shamrock shakes and husky puppies! One of my dogs is a part husky mutt and he is the best animal ever born. I was also very thankful the snow didn't wallop us here this time either, and I think it might be finally over after what feels like the longest winter ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dog? excellent.. even if you could not take him/her home with you… Spring? it simply does not suck… ever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Penguins at the mall, followed by a puppy fix? Sounds like a really good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love puppies too. The neighbors have a puppy and he stays in their yard. I love to bring her treats when I go to walk my dog. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I keep hearing about these shamrock shakes. They seem to be a thing, but that color makes me nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shamrock shakes are full of minty goodness and calories. I've never watched Doctor Who, but I don't really watch much tv, especially if it's the kind of show that makes me have to think too much.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have to avoid pet stores or I go home with too many pets.... I am such a sucker!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We too experienced some snowflakes but there's no evidence of it now! That's a thankful for me too!

    I think of my daughter when I see Shamrock Shakes...a favorite of hers. Dr. Who and Huskies make me think of my son. :)

    Much goodness this week! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am thankful you posted a shamrock shake so I could vicariously drink it! I'm also glad the snow isn't sticking anymore for you guys.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...