Friday, March 28, 2014
Ten Things Of Thankful 3/28/14
2) I am thankful that Amy bought me a Shamrock Shake on Tuesday.
3) I am thankful for friends I can count on to be there when I need support and encouragement.
4) I am thankful that I got to Hot Topic this week in time to buy the very last Doctor Who t-shirt with Matt Smith's picture on it.
5) I am thankful that Amy is an excellent seamstress and can hem skirts and slacks that are too long for short little ol' me.
6) I am thankful that while at the mall on Friday morning, we caught part of an event taking place called Wings Of Wonder....and got to see penguins.
7) I'm also thankful that we stopped in the pet store so I could get my puppy fix. The white Siberian husky was my favorite.
8) I am thankful that my nap taking days are getting fewer and farther between....but I definitely enjoyed the one I took Thursday afternoon.
9) I am thankful for getting to hear my grandson sing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" to me over the phone....and look forward to seeing him do the motions to it when we're together again.
10) I am thankful that we've had nice weather more often than not this week.