Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sunday Stealing: The Seventeen Meme

1. Do you know triplets? 
No

2. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook
The Notebook is a much better love story.

3. Have you ever eaten Indian food? 
No, but it's on the list of ethnic foods I want to try.

4. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? 
Carvers

5. Who’s your favorite person in the world? 
My husband   :)

6. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? 
Suburbs...I look at it as the best of both worlds (city and country)

7. Can you whistle? 
Yes, but apparently I do it backwards...I suck air IN instead of blowing it OUT.  

8. Do you sleep with a nightlight? 
No

9. Do you eat breakfast every morning? 
It's very rare when I actually eat breakfast.

10. Do you take any pills or medication daily?   
Yes, four pills every morning.

11. How many times have you been to the hospital as a patient? 
11 or 12, I'm not sure which.

12. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo
Several times

13. Where do you buy your jeans? 
Thrift stores

14. What’s the last compliment you got? 
Not sure exactly, but I'm sure it was from my husband.

15. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? 
Nope

16. What flavor tea do you enjoy?   
Mango

17. What social media sites do you use? 
Twitter and Facebook

4 comments:

  1. I don't remember my dreams, either. Unless they're really wacky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have very vivid night terrors sometimes. It's not fun and scares my husband witless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right about the suburbs. They are just right

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that this huge city has started letting us, by charter, keep hens, two little mini goats, and even put up a tiny produce stand in the front yard, I might just give up the farm and start doing that when we no longer travel.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...