Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sunday Stealing: February Wrap-Up



1) Candle scents this month: 
None

2) What I read this month: 
The Fault In Our Stars, John Green
Frostbite, Richelle Mead
The Beast, Faye Kellerman

After Dead, Charlaine Harris
A Long Way Down, Nick Hornby
Shadow Kiss, Richelle Mead
Second Honeymoon, James Patterson
Blood Promise, Richelle Mead

Gone Girl, Gillian Flynn
Spirit Bound, Richelle Mead

3) Top three songs I was drawn to: 
Not sure I listened to much music this month

4) Movies I saw: 
Too many to remember them all

5) Favorite tv moments of the month: 
Grey's Anatomy is back on!

6) Something yummy I made: 
Hubby did most of the cooking this month

7) Restaurants where I ate: 
None

8) Five things I am loving this month: 
Being healthy
Having great kids

Having an amazing husband
The few days of nice weather 

Winter is almost over!!

9) A goal I had for this month: 
Blogging every day (did it!)

10) This month I looked forward to: 
Spring....still looking forward to it

11) Something I want to remember about this month: 
Winning two online contests

12) A photo I took this month: 

Goodies from one of the contests I won!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...