Wednesday, March 19, 2014

March Old School Blogging--Random Questions


This month, Old School Blogging is all about random questions.  If you'd like to join the blog hop, click on the button above and add your post, answering these same questions.

What is the last thing you watched on TV?  I'm currently watching Dr. Phil.
When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Yesterday afternoon when I went to the car to look for my purse, which I thought I had lost (found it in the bedroom underneath the suitcase we took to Gallipolis last week).
What is on the walls of the room you are in? Here in the living room, there is a picture of a vase of flowers to my left, a clock in front of me, and a picture called Reflections to my right (it's a Vietnam Wall picture).
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? A house by the ocean.
Tell me something about you that most people don’t know. I could become a full-fledged hermit with very little trouble at all.
Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My oldest daughter.
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? Remodel the bathroom and add a bathtub to it.
What was the last thing you bought? An extra large Mountain Dew Baja at Taco Bell last Thursday morning.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?  I wouldn't do either one....the idea scares me WAY too much.
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? I'd have to say Gwyneth Paltrow and her mother, Blythe Danner....not because they are famous people, but because we are distant cousins and I would honestly like to get to know them.
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I'd probably split it between Barnes and Noble and Macys.
Is the glass half empty or half full? Half full....I always try to stay optimistic.
What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been? Germany
What’s under your bed?  A box of travel brochures/booklets that Barry has been sending away for over the last few months.
What is your favorite time of the day? Early morning, when I'm the only person awake. I love my quiet alone time!
What Inspires You? Nature, my children, my husband, my grandson.


4 comments:

  1. I often think I have left something in the car, only to find it somewhere else. And I would love a house on the ocean. I just now it would be so relaxing to hear the sound of the waves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is interesting! Your blog is, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Houses by the ocean for the win! ;) And that is cool that you are distantly related to famous people! I would want to have lunch with those ladies too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh I totally would buy a house on the ocean too! And have a condo in the city as well.

    Stopping by from A to Z :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...