Monday, March 31, 2014

April Showers Of A To Z Blogging

Tomorrow is the beginning of another blog hop/writing challenge. Every day in April, except for Sundays, I will be posting for the A to Z challenge.

Here's how it works: starting tomorrow, I'll be posting 26 blog posts, each of which is a word that somehow relates to me. On Sundays, when we get the day off, I'll be reading some other bloggers who are joining in the hop, and trying to also post a random post--most likely my Ten Things Of Thankful for the preceding week.

Hope to see you back here tomorrow, when I start with "affectionate" as my word of the day.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa.

    This is just a pre-AtoZ Challenge visit as one of the assistants representing Alex's Team Ninja Minions.
    Good luck with the challenge!
    See you on the A to Z circuit!

    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...