Sunday, March 30, 2014

30 Days Of Truth:SOMETHING YOU HOPE TO CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF AND WHY

I'm pretty happy with myself the way I am right now. The only thing I'm really hoping to change sometime this year is physical and a little shallow, but it will help me hold on to the positive attitude I talked about earlier this month.

The change I'm talking about is my breast reconstruction, which should take place sometime this summer, as well as a lift for the remaining breast.  The way I look at present isn't that big a deal to me, but having this surgery will make me feel more like "me" again, which is what really matters.

As far as my personality goes, I would like to be less of a procrastinator. I could get more things accomplished on a daily basis, and not feel like such a slacker some days.

2 comments:

  1. I am joining in on A-Z a bit late - I don't have a theme (yet) or posts pre-written (just a tentative list of ideas) but nonetheless, I am going to try!

    I came by as I started to peruse some of the blogs under 100 followers and glad I found yours! (I'm an under 100 too!) I have added you to my blog list, and look forward to reading more!! For some reason, Google is not working to let me follow...but I will try again very soon so that I can follow on here!!!
    Happy A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My blog -
      http://hammockinthehoneysuckle.blogspot.com/

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...