Monday, March 24, 2014

30 Days Of Truth:MAKE A PLAY LIST FOR SOMEONE AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU CHOSE EACH SONG

This playlist is for my husband, for all the things we've been through in our nearly fifteen years together.

1) Because You Love Me, JoDee Messina--this has always been "our" song.

2) There Is No Arizona, Jamie O'Neal--because I used to tease him with this one when he still lived in Arizona and I was here in Ohio
.

3) Bless The Broken Road, Rascal Flatts--this song always makes me think of all the years it took us to finally find each other, and all the things we went through to get to where we are.

4) The Power Of Two, Neil Diamond--another one that always makes me think of us when I hear it.

5) I'm Gonna Love You Through It, Martina McBride--I fell in love with this song when it first came out, and I bought a t-shirt with the lyrics on it when we saw her in concert. Little did I know that it would become MY life last year, and mean so much more to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...