Monday, March 31, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF

I published a post about this just over a month ago, so I'm simply copying and pasting that list for THIS post.

THINGS I LOVE ABOUT ME:

1. I am beautiful (Personally, I think every woman should start her list with this one!)
2. I am sexy.
3. I am a good mother.
4. I am a loyal friend.
5. I am a good listener.
6. I am very empathetic.
7. I am caring.
8. I am loving.
9. I am sentimental.
10. I am a HUGE romantic.
11. I am emotional and sensitive, although sometimes to extremes...but at least I can express my feelings!
12. I am a giver (sometimes to the point of having nothing left for ME--but I'm working on that part!)
13. I am a talented writer and poet.
14. I am amazing at remembering trivia.
15. I am intelligent.
16. I am good with children.
17. I have a warped sense of humor.
18. I am passionate, about a variety of things.
19. I am a hard worker when it's something I care about.
20. I am persistent.
21. I am forgiving (sometimes too much)
22. I am trusting (again, sometimes too much)
23. I am dependable.
24. I am a good cook.
25. I am an even better baker.
26. I have strong opinions.
27. I am willing to admit when I'm wrong.
28. I will fight for what I want.
29. I am willing to make sacrifices for the good of my children.
30. I am willing to fight for the good of my children.
31. I am stronger than most people think I am, including myself.
32. I am willing to take the occasional step outside my comfort zone.
33. I have an open mind.
34. I am willing to accept new ideas.
35. I refuse to accept failure as an answer.
36. I look for the best in everyone and everything.
37. I wear my heart on my sleeve.
38. I am a planner and list maker.


39. I can still be spontaneous and adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...