Friday, March 28, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: WHAT IS THE BEST THING GOING FOR YOU NOW?

The best thing I have going for me at this point in my life is my positive attitude. I haven't always had it, that's for sure. There were times in my life when I couldn't find anything to be positive about, and felt more like a victim than anything else.

As strange as it may sound, I found my positive attitude when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. From the time I got that diagnosis, I was determined that I was going to survive, and that I was going to put the best possible face on my circumstances.

No matter where I was--doctor appointments, chemo or radiation therapy appointments, hospital stays, home, or church--the two things people commented on consistently were my positive attitude and my sense of humor.  Discovering that those things made me feel better, as well as making an impact on the people around me, has made me determined to keep those two things at the forefront of my personality from now on.  Here's hoping I can stick to that, come what may!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope so too! I am battling a negative attitude too often, and hope to take an example from you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...