Sunday, March 23, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: SOMETHING YOU WISH YOU HAD DONE IN YOUR LIFE

I wish that, while I was living in Germany, I had made the time to take a weekend trip to Paris. It was only a four hour drive from where we were living, so it would have been a fairly easy thing to do. Paris is the one place I've always wanted to see, since I was in junior high. I'm not sure exactly what sparked my interest, but I know that it's stayed with me for decades. It might have been difficult to crowd everything into a weekend, but at least I would have been able to say I'd been there, and seen at least some of the sights I'm dying to explore.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, Teresa! It happens with most of us.... something is so near and we just miss it. May your Paris dream comes true soon :)
    Shilpa Garg
    Co-Host AJ's wHooligan for the A to Z Challenge 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is though and as the saying goes, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride. And so I go, that I won't push to tomorrow what I can today and once I feel strongly about something, I go for it or do it! Helas it's not always possible but so goes life!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...