Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: SOMETHING YOU LOVE ABOUT YOURSELF

One of the things I love about me is my ability to accept people for who they are, and not because of how they look or what they believe. I don't care about race, color, religion, sexual orientation, clothes, tattoos, piercings, etc. I care about who you are on the inside.

The things I want to know about a person is whether they are caring, compassionate, empathetic,honest, loyal, have a sense of humor, are open-minded, and whether or not they can carry on an intelligent conversation on a variety of subjects. Show me those things, or at least the majority of them, and we're well on our way to being friends. If we don't share all the same beliefs, as long as we can respect each other, we can have discussions and debates and still be friends when they are over.

The sad thing is, I have people who get angry with me because I'm not close-minded and I don't reject others just because they are different.  I actually feel a little sorry for those people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...