Tuesday, March 4, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: SOMETHING YOU HOPE TO DO IN YOUR LIFE



This one's tough for me, because I tend to be happy with my life the way it is and don't look all that far ahead these days. But if I sit and daydream, then I guess I can come up with something.

I'd like to go back to Europe, re-visit Germany, and get to France and Italy. There are so many places in those countries that I would love to see for myself. Unless we win the lottery, I don't have any realistic hopes of it ever happening, but it's still fun to dream about every now and then.

Germany: I'd like to go to Berlin, see some of the historic places there; go back to Worms, Trier, and some of the other cities where I went before, to re-visit the cathedrals and get more pictures. I'd like to go in December, to share the Christmas markets with Barry. I'd also like to go to Neuschwanstein Castle this time around.

France: Lots of sights I'd like to see in Paris--Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, for starters. Then I'd like to go to Provence, for the history and the landscape.

Italy: Rome, naturally.....Milan, Florence, Sicily....basically the entire country!   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...