Tuesday, March 11, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: SOMETHING PEOPLE SEEM TO COMPLIMENT YOU ON THE MOST

Compliments---would you believe the mere IDEA of writing about them makes me uncomfortable? Compliments mean people are paying attention to me, and being the center of attention is the last thing I want to be.

That being said, I've gotten a lot of compliments over the last year about my positive attitude and sense of humor.  Friends, family members, medical personnel, members of our church family....pretty much anywhere I went, I heard what I great attitude I had about my health issues.

Funny thing is, I never gave much thought to having anything BUT a positive attitude. After all, the alternative was to give up and give in to the disease...no way was I willing to do that! I still have too many things I want to do, too many memories left to make with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...