Wednesday, March 12, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: SOMETHING ON WHICH YOU NEVER GET COMPLIMENTS

I get compliments from my husband on a daily basis for all the things that really matter to me--something for which I know I am truly blessed.

When it comes to things for which I never get compliments, I guess it would be the small, every day things. These are not things for which I EXPECT to get compliments, honestly. It's just that I couldn't think of anything else that would fit this category.

So, things on which I never get compliments would include:

Washing dishes
Doing laundry
Vacuuming
Dusting
Organizing and decluttering our bedroom


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I get annoyed because my husband doesn't thank me for making dinner. Then I remember that I rarely remember to thank him. It goes both ways, right? Or in my case; it doesn't go either way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, no compliments on doing laundry, but let the peeps underwear supply run low... I sure hear about that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...