Sunday, March 2, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: SOMETHING FOR WHICH YOU NEED TO FORGIVE YOURSELF



Gosh, I don't even know where to start, or how to narrow it down to just one thing. I'm just going to focus on the general topic where I beat myself up the most. I need to forgive myself for the mistakes I made with my children while they were growing up.

I know, I know, no parent is ever perfect. I've just always been really tough on myself. I figured that since, for most of those years, I was a full-time mom, and raising them was my only job, I should have done a real bang up job at it. Sometimes, though, I feel like I made major mistakes, and I'm surprised the three of them turned out as well as they did.

So, for all the mistakes I made, and all the things I didn't do that I should have...I finally forgive myself and let it all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...