Friday, March 7, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: SOMEONE WHO MADE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE



I thought about this one for a while, trying to decide how to respond to it. I finally came to the conclusion that there's really only one true answer. The only person who has ever truly made my life miserable is ME.

Let's see if I can explain my thinking on this one. The times when I've been the most miserable are when I have let someone else's opinion of me become more important than being happy with who I am. If that person didn't treat me in the way I thought they would, or didn't react the way I hoped they would, then I let that change the way I felt about myself, and about life in general.

I like to think that, at this point in my life, I'm actually mature enough to realize that the most important person to make happy is ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...