Sunday, March 16, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: SOMEONE OR SOMETHING YOU COULD DEFINITELY LIVE WITHOUT

Something I could definitely live without is lies and drama. For some reason, I seem to attract it like a magnet, as do many of the other members of my family. Right now, I'm in the middle of a situation that has me worried about a very close family member---lies are being told to this person, and I have solid proof of it in hand. I hate to be the one to break it to this person, but I'd hate even worse to NOT tell them and have their whole life ruined because of it.

And,at 52, this is just the latest in a long string of dramatic situations I've seen or dealt with in my family. I am more than ready for it to be done, and to just be able to live a quiet, "normal" life for the rest of my years. Do I think it will ever happen?  Realistically, no....but a girl can dream, can't she?   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...