Saturday, March 29, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: IF YOU WERE PREGNANT, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

If I found out that I were pregnant right now, it would be nothing short of a miracle. It's been ten months since my last period, and I take a daily hormone blocker which has helped me further along on my journey to menopause than when I started chemotherapy. In two more months, I will be considered to have passed through menopause, and be able to claim the title of post-menopausal woman.

So, if I were to find out I were pregnant at this point, I would be an emotional mess. I'm nearly 53 years old, my youngest child is 21 years old, and I have a grandson who is 4 years old. I don't have the energy to raise another child at my age, and there's a good chance I wouldn't be around for his/her 21st birthday.

Unless God has a plan for me that involves a miracle of Biblical proportions, I can't see this ever being something I need to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...