Thursday, March 13, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: A BAND OR ARTIST THAT HAS GOTTEN YOU THROUGH SOME ROUGH TIMES

I couldn't narrow this topic down to one, so I'm going to share three different videos.  From the time this first song came out, it touched something in me, and I referred to it as my "theme song" for many years. Whenever life was wearing me down, I could put this song on, play it over and over, cry until I had no tears left, and wind up feeling strong all over again, ready to move on.

The second song touched my heart from the first time I heard it on the radio...when I saw Martina in concert, I bought I shirt with the lyrics to this song on it.  After I was diagnosed with breast cancer, the song and the shirt grew to be even MORE meaningful.

With every thing that I've gone through in my life, and survived, I've found a new "theme song" in the past three or four years. No matter what happens, I can always "Stand Back Up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...