Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Tuesday Ten: Things That Would Make A Perfect Day
A perfect day for me would include these things:
1) Sleeping in: It's always a good day when I can sleep until I wake up, with no alarm clock and no interruptions.
2) Quality time, as we euphemistically call it on my mommy email loop, with my husband.
3) Brunch out with Barry, probably at Bob Evans.
4) Sunshine so that we could spend some time at the Arboretum, just walking and talking.
5) Alone time for me, which would also include 6) music and 7) reading
8) A nice dinner with Barry and Amy....surf and turf comes to mind.
9) Talking to my grandson on the phone, hearing about his day.
10) Cuddling on the couch with Barry, watching television or movies.
Looking back over my list, I would have to say that most of my days come pretty darned close to being perfect....I am VERY blessed!!!