Sunday, February 23, 2014

Ten Things Of Thankful, February 23, 2014

Ten Things of Thankful

1) I am thankful for warmer weather this week, melting the ice and snow.

2) I am thankful for a husband who is a good cook, and fixes dinner almost every night.

3) I am thankful that Amy is doing well at her job. She's been there seven months, just got a raise, and there is talk of making her a trainer for new employees, which would mean yet another raise.

4) I am thankful once again for the library, where I picked up two more books this week, and will soon be picking up Season Three of "Game Of Thrones" so Barry and I can FINALLY watch it.  :)

5) I am thankful for all the online friends I've met through blog hops like this one.  It's entertaining/educating to read their posts every day.

6) I am thankful to still a have close, loving relationship with my former mother-in-law. She's a wonderful woman, and has always been there for me and my children.

7) I am thankful for my future daughter-in-law, Jennifer, who is much better at keeping me informed about things than my son, Brian, who has never been much of a talker.   :)

8) I am thankful for medications to take away the sinus congestion that I woke up with this morning, making me feel that my entire head was going to explode.

9) I am thankful that we were not in the path of the tornadoes or high winds that struck others in our area this week.

10) I am thankful that we have not lost power at any point this winter, as so many others have.

4 comments:

  1. Ack! I hope you're soon fully healed from your sinus troubles! That's no fun at all.

    I think the positive relationships you listed are the things I like best :) Always worth nurturing and enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If my son gets married one day, I hope for a future daughter-in-law like the one you describe for the very same reason!

    Warmer temps made my top ten as well! Spring will be here eventually. We know this to be true...just have to remind myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh I can get game of thrones at the library! awesome! and what about that other one everyone loves--Breaking bad! You brilliant lady! Great on your kid! I love to hear good new about people's kids!!! :) take good care, I know the sinus thing. it is tough, make sure you consider seeing the doc if it gets green or yellow (sorry to be so graphic, but I am trying to help). xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the library for stuff like that....we just finished Sherlock and An oldie....Six Feet Under.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...