Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ten Places I Would Like To See

Prompt: Ten Places I....


1) Paris has always been at the top of my list of places to visit...the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Notre Dame....and just the idea of what a romantic place it is.  I was only a four hour drive away when we lived in Germany,but it was one of those trips we were going to take "someday" and never managed to work into our schedule.



2) Aruba is one of those places that has just always appealed to me. No definite reason I can give, it just does.



3) London is attractive because of my obsession with the Tudors. I'd like to visit the Tower of London and stand in the room where Anne Boleyn was held.  Then I'd also like to expand my trip and see Hever Castle, and other locations important to the Tudor history.



4)  Neuschwanstein Castle--Ever since I've seen Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and found out where the castle scenes were filmed, I've wanted to see it in person.



5) Easter Island---the statues are amazing, and I'd love to see them for myself.



6)  Venice--again, for the romantic value, and before it goes underwater. :)



7)  Taj Mahal--see a theme developing here?  Yep, I'm a hopeless romantic!!



8) The South Pacific--so many islands, with such great beaches.  Warmth, sunshine and the ocean, three of my favorite things.



9)  Rome--after two years of Latin in high school, there are lots of places around Rome that I'd like to see someday...the Coliseum, Vatican City, the Parthenon, Trevi Fountain, etc.



10)  Israel, for all the Biblical history

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...