Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sunday Stealing: Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost Meme 

Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song 
Spotify doesn' t shuffle on the Chromebook, so no luck. 

 If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you? 
Somewhere in the South Pacific, to enjoy the warmth and the ocean, and I'd want to have my husband with me. 

 What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen) 
Black pens

When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)? 
Summer camp, when I was in high school.

Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them. 
Blythe Danner and Gwyneth Paltrow are sixth and seventh cousins on my father's side of the family.

Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are. 
Pillow, afghan, book

How would you describe your sense of humor? 
A combination of dry, sarcastic and twisted.

Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites? 
Monopoly, Life, Trivial Pursuit

A musical artist you love that isn’t well known. 
Eleanor McEvoy
A musical artist you love that is well known. 
Blake Shelton

What is your desktop background currently? 
Matt Smith and David Tennant

Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them 
My husband, and I talked to him in person.

What do you carry your money in? 
My debit card.  :)

What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in? 
A clock on the wall, and one on my laptop...my watch, and my husband's watch.

What kind of headphones do you use? 
None usually....but I have a set of earbuds for the rare occasions when I want to use them.

What musical artists have you seen perform live? 
More than I can remember...Waylon Jennings, Tom T. Hall, George Jones and Tammy Wynette, Loretta Lynn, Barbara Mandrell, Steve Martin, The Beach Boys, Willie Nelson, Boston, Barry Manilow, Neil Diamond, Gordon Lightfoot, Martina McBride, to name a few.

How often do you clear your browser history? 
About once a week.

What’s the best job you’ve ever had? 
Mom

What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? 
None really, unless you count candystriper.

What magazines do you read, if any?
Family Tree, Ohio, Food Network, Taste Of Home, Elle

5 comments:

  1. Sweet concert list! My husband would be so jealous. He loves older country and rarely listens to the new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone I've visited this morning has seen the Beach Boys. They were fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Blake Shelton - not only would I love to see him play live, I'd love to just sit and have a beer with him. He seems like he'd be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6th/7th cousins work for me. I wish I had their looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, cousin of Paltrow! Cool. Love your concert list, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...