Monday, January 6, 2014

Who Touched The...

Do you ever have those moments when you look all over the house for something, and then the moment you ask someone else about it, or accuse someone of moving it, you discover it right in front of your eyes? Around this house, the way we describe this phenomenon is "Where's my.....oh, there it is."

Most of the time, for me, the missing item is a book or my watch.  Books usually wind up right where I left them, even if I could swear I already looked there and didn't see it. My watch is generally more difficult to locate, as I may take it off in variety of locations for a multitude of reasons. But wherever it is, I can count on not seeing it until I actually ask someone if they've seen it....and then, as I said, it will be right in plain sight. It never fails!

1 comment:

  1. Saw your comment in the Bloggy Moms Blog Dare Writing Prompts group and came over to check it out - nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...