Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Stealing: Ask Me Meme



Ask Me Meme

from "Just keep swimming." -Dorthy, Finding Nemo

1:What was the last argument you had about? 
It's been so long since I've had an argument with someone, I couldn't begin to tell you.

2:How long is your longest relationship? 
14 yrs.---the one I'm in currently,

3:What is something not many people know about you? 
That I was a guest on the Geraldo show in 1993.

4:Two truths and a lie. Go. 
I've been married three times.
I taught adult education.
I am a vegetarian.

5:Do you believe in fate/destiny? 
Depends on the day....I've never really made up my mind.

6:Where is somewhere you’ve always wanted to live? 
Somewhere in the South Pacific.

7:Has there ever been a song that made you cry? 
Several....but Christmas Shoes is probably the worst.

8:Do you jump/scare easily? 
Not usually

9:Which birthday has been your favorite? 
Don't know that I have really had one I can call a favorite.

10:Have you ever been pulled over? Arrested? 
Yes, and no.

11:Have you ever been to a fortune teller? 
No

12:What’s your favorite series of books? 
The Alex Cross series by James Patterson

13:Who is someone that you think knows the most about you outside of family? 
My best friend

14:What is the weirdest thing you’ve eaten? 
Weird to ME, nothing....weird to others, probably squirrel.

15:List one of your quirks. 
My favorite sandwich is peanut butter and pickles, and has been since I was about ten years old.

16:State 1 bad habit of yours. 
I'm a horrible procrastinator.

17:Has a scary movie ever given you nightmares? 
Yes....The Exorcist and The Entity

18:When was the last time you got your hair done in a salon? 
About a year ago, I'd say....I lost it all in June of last year,and it's still not long enough to do anything with yet. 

19:What was the last thing you did with your friends? 
Last week's Monday night Bible study.

20:What’s something that you like to do that others might see as weird? 
Spend most of my time at home with family.

21:What was the last trip you took? 
It's been so long I can't remember....I think it was when the husband and I spent the weekend in Cleveland for the Neil Diamond concert.

3 comments:

  1. OK--I think we'd all like the backstory about your Geraldo show experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...Figured as much!! My first husband and my second husband, both adopted, had major reasons to believe they were brothers. I called the show on a whim, and several months later they called me back and had the four of us (the two guys and their wives) on the show...which they played up as "I Slept With My Husband's Brother" @@

      Delete
    2. Wow. . . that sounds like it could be a Lifetime movie!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...