Monday, January 13, 2014

It Was Bound To Happen

Prompt: What I Could See Happening

Yep, it was bound to happen....I woke up this morning, looked at this prompt, and had absolutely NO ideas for a blog post.  I've been breezing right along for the first twelve days, and then BAM...total writer's block. My brain is just refusing to come up with anything related to this prompt topic today.

This is usually where I would just give up, not write anything, and possibly not come back to the challenge. But not this time--I'm not going to let it get the better of me. I want to make blogging every morning into a habit this year, so even if I have to do the occasional meaningless post like this one, I will write SOMETHING.

So there you have it...I could see myself just giving up, but I made a conscious choice not to let it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...