Friday, January 24, 2014

Follow Friday Four Fill-In Fun

Feeling Beachie

The statements:
  • ____ always makes me ____
  • If one song represents how I feel right now it is ____________.
  • In 2013 my biggest challenge was __________ and made me __________
  • I feel ________ about making New Year’s resolutions.

My answers:

Gloomy days always make me depressed and tired.
If one song represents how I feel right now it is "I Will Survive."
In 2013 my biggest challenge was fighting breast cancer, and it made me rearrange my priorities.
I feel negatively about making New Year's resolutions (which is why I don't make them any more.)

3 comments:

  1. Woo hoo to you fighting breast cancer!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the breast cancer fight. What is that "Rainy days and Mondays, always get me down"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the fight!! and you picked the perfect song too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...