Thursday, August 8, 2013

Round Five, Week Two

First and foremost....NO HOSPITAL time this round!!!  That makes anything and everything else that I had to go through pale in comparison.

Tuesday I had a nice visit with my friend Martha Webber, who also brought me a card and some small gifts from our Sunday school class...a box of green tea, and a very pretty scarf. Then I spent a little while that afternoon in bed, trying to get comfortable and get some rest, as my bones were still aching a lot.

Most of the rest of the week was uneventful. Just stayed home, talked to people on the phone and online.

Monday night I got out and went to Bible study. We devoted the evening to packing up the supplies we collected from the church congregation for school back packs for needy children in the area. We were able to reach our goal of compiling 100 back packs...40 more than we filled last year.  God is SO good!!!

Tuesday started Round Six, and I'll post about that next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...