Thursday, July 11, 2013

Round Four, Week One

Went to see Dr. Cutler and to get my blood work done on Tuesday morning. Discussed the recent hospitalization--agreed to lessen the dose of chemo this time around by 15%, to see if that makes any difference...and he "grounded" me for the next two weeks as well. I can't go anywhere till my next appt. with him on the 23rd now that all my appts. are over this week.

Wednesday morning was the chemo treatment. It went pretty well, as it usually does, but when we left I felt a little "weird"...not really lightheaded, but close to it. It only lasted a few seconds, though, so I didn't mention it to anyone.

Today I just went to get my Neulasta shot, and to get a refill of the nausea meds I take at bedtime just as a precaution. Still feeling pretty good, other than being tired and napping through the afternoon.  Just waiting to see what happens over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...