Thursday, July 25, 2013

Currently

Reading: NYPD Red, by James Patterson. Just getting started on it, so no real thoughts on it, other than the fact that I LOVE his books!

Thinking about: Some family issues that are coming to a head over the next few days. Tough love is kicking in big time, and I just worry what's going to come of it.

Feeling thankful: That I'm on the fifth round of chemo, with only three more to go. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Eating: Anything and everything I can get my hands on these days. I was done to 116 lbs. after my last hospital stay, and today I weighed in at 120, which is great.

Looking forward to: The end of chemo and possibly getting to meet my nephew in September while I'm resting my body before the surgery.

Watching: My soap opera right now, and looking forward to the Sneiderman trial starting next week.

Working on: Keeping my blog updated, and not much else this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...