Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Chemotherapy, Round Two

Went back to chemo this morning at 9 am. Spent the entire time there talking to some of the other folks in the room.  We're all about the same age, and we have a lot of life experiences in common. It definitely made the time pass much quicker than the last time.

Two weeks ago, I came home and almost immediately went to sleep, which was how I spent most of the next three days. Today, I came home and ate lunch, and kept eating and drinking small things all afternoon. I took a one hour nap, but other than that I've been awake all day, on the computer or doing little things around the house.

I'm not going to presume how the rest of the cycle will go, but I'm going to enjoy the rest of this day, and take tomorrow as it comes. With all the prayers going up for me, nothing is going to surprise me when it happens. I'm just going to be grateful for what comes, and the ability to experience it.

Will write more in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...