Saturday, March 1, 2014

30 Days Of Truth: SOMETHING YOU HATE ABOUT YOURSELF.



One of the biggest things I dislike about myself is that I trust too easily. While it almost always starts out as a good thing, way too many times it doesn't end up that way. Sometimes I feel like I have some big sign on my forehead that says "LIE TO ME", you know? Tell me anything, break my heart, and walk away....and I'll probably give you the chance to do it all over again if you tell me you're sorry.

And the thing is, this still isn't something I want to change about myself. I don't want to turn into a cynical, untrusting, closed off person, even though I've threatened to do that on more than one occasion. I'd like to find a happy medium, but so far I haven't had any luck with that, so I'll just stick with being who I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...