Monday, April 23, 2012

T Is For Ten Things About Teresa



1) I was born and raised in Gallipolis, Ohio, a small town along the Ohio River.

2) I had eye surgery when I was 4 yrs. old, and again when I was 18, to tighten muscles and correct crossed eyes.

3) I had my tonsils removed over Spring Break of my junior year in high school.

4) I have a bachelor's degree in elementary education.

5) I have been married three times, and never had a bridal shower or a honeymoon.

6) I was a guest on the Geraldo show in 1993.

7) I have never been able to swim, or ride a bicycle.

8) I've been writing poetry since I was 10 yrs old, and published a book of my poems last year.

9) I lived in Germany for three years.

10) I've always been very quiet and shy.


3 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with being very quiet and shy. This is a way to let your personality shine through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. someone should give you a shower now!! and i hope you get a honeymoon soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A shower would be a bit unnecessary at this point, I think. And we had a short getaway two summers ago, with another one planned for this summer....both just us, and the first one, at least, was nice and romantic.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...