Sunday, April 1, 2012

A is for April


Today is the first day of the 2012 Blogging from A to Z Challenge. For 26 days this month, I'll be blogging about a specific letter of the alphabet, somehow tying into my life at the moment.

Obviously, today's letter is A...and since today is April 1st, A is for April.  Yeah, I know, real creative.  :)

April has almost always been one of those "is it over yet?" kind of months, because I've always been waiting for  May and warmer weather. This year, with the crazy temperatures we've already had in March, that shouldn't be an issue.  And with the year I've already had in the first three months , I'm hoping to actually be able to S-L-O-W down, and actually enjoy April a little more than I have in the past.

The best part is that there's nothing really planned for the entire month, so we can just take things as they come. That means if we want to spend the whole month doing nothing special, we can...or if we decide to spontaneously do something on one of Barry's days off, we can do that, too. With a little luck, I can get some extra reading time in, and get closer to reaching my reading goal of at least 60 books for this year...right now I'm stalled at 12, because I'm having trouble getting through the three I currently have "in progress."

So, as we start the month, and the blogging challenge, here's to fun times all around!!


4 comments:

  1. I used A for April as well. It's a fair cop.I spent Michigan's warmest week in Florida on vacation! Unlucky timing. Ah well, I reminded myself that Michigan doesn't have the Gulf of Mexico or Disney World.

    Good to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goal of 60 books this year! I'm working on 52 (one per week) and I'm currently 4 books behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky girl to have nothing planned! good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh! good luck with your goal! i hope you get over the slow hump in your current ones soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...