Monday, April 9, 2012

H Is For Happiness


Day 8 in the Blogging From A To Z Challenge.

Today I'm sharing some things that make me happy. First and foremost would be my husband.  We've been a couple for nearly twelve years now, and married for nearly nine. We've seen each other through some serious ups and downs, and come through stronger than ever. For both of us, I would have to say that the third time is, indeed, the charm.   :)
Photobucket

Following close behind Barry would be my children and my grandson. Below is a VERY rare picture of all of them together, taken when we celebrated Brian's birthday in January. 

Photobucket
Amy, Samantha, Brian---and Samantha's son, Micheal. (And they all even look like they like each other...LOL)

Other things that make me happy, in no real order:
  • Once a month trivia night with friends (We're #3, and proud of it!!!)
  • Thursday night Bible study, and the friends there.
  • Occasional days with an empty house...just me, a book and some music.
  • CHOCOLATE!!!
  • Sunshine
  • Any time I can spend on a beach
  • Knowing I'm loved and appreciated


1 comment:

  1. what a wonderful family--and sounds like we have some things in common that make us happy, not the least of these, Bible study and chocolate--great post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...