Wednesday, April 4, 2012

D Is For Dreams




Day Four of the Blogging A to Z Challlenge...so far, so good!

Today let's talk about dreams. I've had a couple of dreams for most of my life, and have finally seen one of them come true...and am making progress toward the other one  Last year, I actually published a book of my poetry (which I've been writing since I was 10 yrs. old), as well as taking a "writing for publication" class to sharpen up my skills. This year, my goal is to make the dream come true of becoming a published author, and sell one of my short stories to a magazine. I have a few submitted, and I have a couple of ideas for writing some more, so let's all keep our fingers crossed!

ADDENDUM: For those interested in the book, go to amazon.com and type in "Teresa Kander"...the book, Heartbreak and Happiness, should pop up.


5 comments:

  1. oh how wonderful about your poetry book--can i find this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynn...it's on amazon.com...just type in my name, Teresa Kander.

      Delete
  2. Lol! Snap!! I should have known this would be a popular word. Here's to the living and the achievement of all your dreams!

    www.thehopefulromantic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely check that book out. Congrats on deciding to go for your dreams Teresa. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! found you on the a to z and will definitely be back to read more. I am a follower now!

    feel free to take a peek at my blog if you have time, I am writing on a travel theme:

    http://wordcut.blogspot.com

    best,
    MOV

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...