Tuesday, April 3, 2012

C Is For Collections



Day Three of the Blogging Challenge, and today I'm going to talk about my two collections/obsessions.

First, and the one I've been working on the longest--almost 30 yrs--is my teddy bear collection. I have bears in every size and color, I think. I get them for presents, I buy them as souvenirs, I buy them just because I find one that I "have" to have. These days, they have a rather permanent home in our guest room: Photobucket Photobucket

My other collection is only about ten years in the making, thanks to my loving husband...and it's actually bigger than my teddy bear collection. This is my collection of M&M dispensers and memorabilia.  There is so much of it that it's starting to take over the entire house. Part of it is in the dining room, in a cabinet and on a bookshelf
: Photobucket Photobucket

Most of the rest is in our bedroom, on shelves on either side of our bed: Photobucket Photobucket

And there are dispensers in the living room and computer room, as well.

1 comment:

  1. i cannot let my husband see your blog---he loves to collect and i do not---love yours though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...