Wednesday, November 2, 2011

One Last Meal

If you knew that whatever you ate next would be your last meal, what would you want it to be?<

I've thought about this topic at various times when I've seen it mentioned somewhere, but never thought about it seriously enough to make the choice. Today, since it's the NaBloPoMo prompt of the day, I'm finally going to try to narrow down my choices and present my last meal menu. Since it's a fantasy (and since I have so many favorite foods), I'm going for a seven course meal!!
First course: Shrimp cocktail

Second course: Cheddar broccoli soup in a sourdough bread bowl

Third course: Spinach salad with apples, craisins, walnuts and raspberry vinaigrette

Fourth course: Mango sorbet to cleanse the palate.

Fifth course: Lasagna and garlic bread

Sixth course: Lobster and shrimp (both the fifth and sixth courses would also include a complementing glass of wine, which I haven't yet chosen)

Seventh course: Creme brulee and Irish coffee

I'm making myself hungry just typing this out...good thing it's almost time for lunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...