Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things I HAVE Done

This post is written from a prompt, provided here:

Mama’s

1.) Last week we wrote about what we have never done...this week write a list of 22 things you HAVE done. (inspired by Sellabit Mom)

I am fifty years old, and I HAVE:

1) Been married three times.

2) Given birth to three children.

3) Lived in Germany for three years.

Photobucket

4) Gotten my ears pierced (even though I was 25 before I worked up the nerve!)

5) Eaten and enjoyed escargot and calamari.

6) Been a guest on the GERALDO show.

Photobucket
7) Had an amazing full body massage

8) Been to the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.

9) Seen Barry Manilow in concert twice.

Photobucket

10) Struggled with trying to gain weight, and been called anorexic.

11) Led a workshop on writing for publication.

12) Owned more dogs and cats than I can remember.


Photobucket
13) Been to Disneyland and Disney World.

14) Been to a World's Fair. (Seattle, 1962)

15) Published a book of my poetry.

Photobucket

16) Eaten deer, rabbit and squirrel.

17) Been an elementary school teacher.

18) Always thought penguins are adorable, especially baby ones.

Photobucket

19) Always had a hard time trusting people.

20) Had my heart broken.

21) Known true love.

22) Been to the Renaissance Festival on numerous occasions.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Jen...yep, and I used to have a pic of him, my 2nd husband and our daughter---used to tease the ex that I could crop him out of it and sell it to the tabloids as "Geraldo's secret family"! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geraldo and problems gaining weight would not make my list! :-) What an interesting life you have lived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May...it's been quite a journey, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to go to a Renaissance Fair-they look like so much fun! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...