Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Random Tuesday Thoughts

If you'd like to link up for Random Tuesday Thoughts, or just read more, you can visit Stacy Uncorked

* WHY would you throw out your child's old mattress before you got them a new one, unless you were sure you were going to be able to get them a new one that day?

* Who in the world came up with saving air so you could compare odors...and thought it would be a great tool in crime fighting? I just don't get it, at all.

* If someone is calling you names and causing "drama," then why go running to tell other people about it and call that person even worse names, then complain about how much you hate "drama"? If you don't like it, don't keep it going--don't respond, don't involve other people, just ignore it!

* How hard is it to understand "We won't need you to mow the yard every week, so we'll just let you know when it needs it"? That doesn't mean go ahead and mow it every week and then come knocking on the door expecting your $20.

* Random text messages in the middle of the night, from numbers you don't know....at least they're better than phone calls, because they don't wake me up, but the next morning they leave me shaking my head, wondering if they ever got in touch with the person they MEANT to text.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome randoms! I have often asked myself a few of those questions too. I get about 10 random texts each night. I wonder what the person is like that has a cell number close to mine? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree 100% with the drama thought! I wonder that same thing myself over and over and over again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm holding off on throwing out Princess Nagger's mattress until I'm SURE I'm getting a new one THAT DAY. ;)

    I totally agree with you on the whole drama thing.

    That mowing kid would totally annoy me...though I wish hubby would mow ours when it needs it...it's needed it for over a week - looking like a jungle out there! ;)

    Thanks for continuing to be a rebel with me! :)

    Hot Flashes, Pretty Bird and an Absent Minded Nod: RTT Rebel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...