Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Deserve....

This is a tough one for me to write. I'm not good at looking at myself and thinking that I deserve much of anything, at least not in a GOOD way. I've always felt as though the bad things in my life came to me because I deserved them, and the good things were just by accident, or because of dumb luck.

Things I Deserve:

To be respected as a human being.
To be loved.
To be able to express my opinions, even if you don't agree with them.
To have my writing read and appreciated by others.

Okay, that's not much...but I may come back and add more to this later, or even some time in the future.

1 comment:

  1. We all deserve to be treated with respect. The hardest part is to treat yourself with respect and to love yourself! Once you had that conquered, the rest is a piece of cake! Good luck on your continued journey with writing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...