Wednesday, May 11, 2011

WWW Wednesdays

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading "As Husbands Go" by Susan Isaacs. I'm getting through it a little quicker than my husband did, but it's still slow going at this point.


• What did you recently finish reading?

I recently finished "Private," by James Patterson. He's one of my favorite authors, and his books are always good when I want a "quick read."


• What do you think you’ll read next?

Picking up "Crazy Love: Overwhelmed By A Relentless God," by Francis Chan from the library today or tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. I have yet to read any thing by Patterson. I am interested in the Maximum Ride series he does. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound like good choices.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-wednesdays_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read James Patterson either, but I always like to find a "quick read"
    Here's my WWW:
    http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-wednesdays_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Teresa! So glad you could get a laugh out of my little cookie baking misadventure :) The kids are a hoot, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...